Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Best Guitar to Buy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Best Guitar to Buy

    I'm thinking about buying a new electric guitar. Can anyone tell me what's the best?? Everyone I've talked to says you can't go wrong with a Les Paul.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    Take a look at the "musiciansfriend" site. They generally have stuff easier to compare and cheaper than what you can find around here new. What you get depends on how much you want to invest and what you want to play. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But don't ask me, I can't find the frets with a road map.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    It depends on what you want, what you want to play, and your price range I guess. If I could have one and only one I'd get a Gibson SG. Great sound, great history, not too heavy. The Les Paul would be a close second.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    I have 3 different kinds.
    It all depends on what style you want to play. I have a Fender, a Washburn and a ESP. Explorer...just like In Flames uses [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    Isn't the SG what Angus Young plays?
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    Sure is

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    Very Thin body. I couldnt get use to one, sorta like the Flying V's
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    Ive never played an SG but once, I have a Les Paul and a Strat myself.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    They've actually got the SG Angus Young Signature Guitar now. I might get one of those [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Guitar to Buy

    Yeah Ive seen those, isnt his signature or picture engraved on it somewhere?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •